Change is good. Changing to a new POS system is even better. Goodbyes are never easy. But if your POS system isn't meeting your needs, then it's time to say sayonara.
But before you officially switch POS providers, there are a few things to keep in mind. From migrating your menu to purchasing new hardware, a little planning can make the process much smoother. That's where this guide comes in. Whether you're switching from a 10-year-old legacy system or another cloud-based software, we'll cover everything you need to know about switching POS providers.
What You'll Learn:
- The differences between legacy and cloud POS systems
- 10 signs that it’s time to switch providers
- How to switch from a legacy system to a cloud or hybrid POS
- How to switch from one modern POS system to another
- Tips for a smooth transition
- Why switch to TouchBistro