Due first to necessary staffing cuts, extreme safety protocols, and now the need to rehire against outsized government stimulus, unemployment benefits and wage requirements, managing and staffing have become the most urgent conversation in restaurants today. This, adding on to the lynch-pin management style restaurants often have, has made restaurant cultures more vulnerable and volatile than ever. If your restaurant is suffering from cut staff, low morale, or ineffective training, you've come to the right place. Join Harlan Scott of Harlan Scott Hospitality, learn how to get back in control of your restaurant and your operation back on autopilot. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Recruiting and retaining the best people from a crowded a competitive jobs board
- Implementation of an onboarding and training program that makes a crucial first impression on your new hires. Do your staff think they’re working for the real deal?
- How establishing company Core Values gives your team purpose and decreases turnover.
- Which frequent and consistent communication tools tell your staff you care and make them care about you.
- Open Book Management: How transparency about your restaurant’s finances, wins, and losses can give line-level staff a sense of ownership in your operation leading to increased profitability and reduced turnover.
Thursday April 29, 2021 at 11AM PDT, 2PM EDT, 6PM GMT
Let's personalize your content